I'm sorry, this is Hilary's son Jed, and I have to say, if you leave
your neurologist for a homeopathist or whatever he calls himself, you'll
be making a major mistake.  Homeopathic medicine has never been shown to
have anything other than psychological effects--you might FEEL better,
but inside, the damage will get MUCH worse.  Especially if you change
medications.  Stick with a REAL doctor, and stay away from faith-healers
(and there's really no difference between homeopathy and
faith-healing).  Homeopathy causes so many deaths, because people stop
taking the medicine real doctor's have given them... it should be
illegal.  Stick with the neurologist--she has centuries of scientific
research behind her.  The other quack has a decade or two of New Age
mysticism and mumbo-jumbo.  Yes, you may stop the symptoms, for a
while.  But the disease will just keep eating away at you, until there's
nothing anyone can do.