^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses         deg. F
From: cureit
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WHAT!/ Dennis Greene's letter requested
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 14:53:33 -0400

Dear Hilary Blue, Dennis Greene and listmembers:

Another breakthrough seems imminent.

I think Dennis finally will have a chance to get his editorial on Udall
and Parkinson's published here.  I can't promise anything, but I was
encouraged by a telephone conversation I just had with George Neovall,
Editorial Page Editor for the Portland (maine)Press-Herald.  This is a
Gannett Newspaper.

Dennis, at your earliest convenience, would you please send Mr. Neovall
your editorial, as a "Letter to the Editor,"  to the newspaper's  e-mail
address?  It is:  [log in to unmask]

Mr. Neovall has already written two editorials about efforts in Maine and
beyond to pass and fund the Udall Act. Anyone on the list who wishes to
write a Letter to the Editor may use the same address.

Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  77 deg. F