Dear Ivan:
Count me in with the scream-a-thon. Of course, there are still some tears
lleft in me as well.  I am a 60' s person. I remember crying at the falsified
body count, thinking how awful, that the young men of our country were dying.
I don't/didn't want PD either. My children are grown, we bought a R/V to go
camping, I'm at a point in my life where with some things behind me, I could
enjoy the peace. Now, I worry. My mind is so full of chatter, what if, what
if. I didn't want more meds and their side-effects. Change meds, blood tests,
doctors and looking rides.
So, let me know when the revolution begins. I still have some of my 60's garb
left, I'll get it out. And I offer my assistance to you, just save me a spot.

Thank you for jogging my memory.
Gina
47/7 mos.