Hi,
I wish I could do as good a job as Jay Nutt. We had 69 people at the meeting
in all stages of PD and cg's.
He spoke without slides and spoke mostly about everything you already know.
Modalities mostly. Didn't discuss what is in the pipeline. He talked about new
meds (Mirapex etc and what meds for what symptoms) and the 3 surgeries.
I really think that you know everything he said. There is a tape available
(all of Will Cope's meetings are for members) of all our support meetings. It
only costs $15. to join Will Cope. The newsletter is informative and you can
have one sent to you by calling 503 413 7717.
The Safeway bags with the Will Cope ad are out and if you would like one to
show  to Safeway ad agency in your area please send me your address.
Will wave as we go by tomorrow on our way to spend the nite in Redding with
our son and then on to Santa Cruz for a month or so.
Stay in touch,
Helen