I think this is great.  We will generate public awareness yet.

If anyone is looking for a non-commercial radio station (sometimes
they are more willing to do out of the ordinary interviews/talk
shows) in their area and have web access check out the following:

http://kzsu.stanford.edu/other-radio.html

http://www.nfcb.org/members.html

Both list stations all over the country and mark those with websites.
kzsu.stanford also lists stations around the world, including UK,
Canada, Denmark, Australia, and much more.

Happy hunting and I hope to hear all of you one day.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling