Hi Betty-- please don't take this "deleting" stuff too personally! There
are 1600+ souls on this list, and obviously not *everything* will be
pertinent to *everyone* ....we have different needs, are at different
stages of life with PD, care/don't care about advocacy issues, or eye
problems, or whatever--there are many folks who delete in self defense,as
they can't manage the high volume of mail, and others want serious stuff,
and delete jokes,banter,and messages directed to another individual...on
and on!  It ius perhaps not so much a matter of thinking a particular post
is "not worth looking at", but rather prioritizing what one can handle.
And I know that sometimes I've had to delete a thread of posts which didn't
seem relevant to us at the time, and then by golly Peter asks just that
question!---Oh well, that's why we have the archives, right? So even if
we're deleted, we still exist virtually in the "great archive in the sky"
for which the web address is:

 http://new.parkinsons.org.uk/index.htm

Stay with us, please Betty--

>I too delete messages, but I don't tell everyone which ones they are.
>I'm new to this site
>and Jim's body odor was important to me, & thought I could get some
>input from here
>which I did from Murray. Still feel a little funny, not ha ha. when
>someone says they
>think its not  worth looking at. Next time just delete my message but
>don' t let me know
>it . It takes a lot of  nerve the first  few time to contact this net,
>then you read that what
>you say isn't worth anything. Oh well maybe I'm just having a bad day &
>taking every
>thing the wrong way. Just delete me again
>Betty cg Jim 65/3

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page