Dear Listmembers,
I need to mention use of the Hoehn & Yahr and UPDRS in a publication I'm
writing for health professionals. I need, therefore, to reference them
appropriately. I've searched Medline but apparently they were not
published in a refereed journal as an independent article (though there
are many mentions of them in other articles).

Can anyone help me find a way to reference these appropriately? I don't
know how far back Hoehn & Yahr goes, but I think it was probably in the
'60s or '70s. UPDRS replaced it so is probably later.

Thank you for any help you can give!
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--