Hi Eric,
        I take 20 mg of Paxil daily.  I found out that complex carbohydrates are
used by the body to build serotonin so I eat a lot of them.  I began to
exercise regularly and that helps the medicine to work better.  I also
found an extract from an African plant called 5-HTP (hydroxytrophan) that,
according to the encyclopedia of natural medicine (or some name like that,
I forget) is more effective than Prozac, Paxil, or Zoloft.  I was speaking
to a wholestic pharmacist who recommeded it and went on to say that the
5-HTP turned into melotonin when taken at night to help one sleep and into
serotonin during the day to help with the moods.  My RN didn't object to
the 5-HTP but wouldn't replace the Paxil.  Given the fact that I don't have
PD, these steps may or may not work for you.  I do know that I'm sleeping
much better and am not dealing with the very opressive lows any more.

Does this help?
Take care,
Jeff