Hi Ken:
How are you? I have seen any emails from you. Been on vacation? Been on the
Beach? Been on the sleep mat?  Just kidding.  What have you been up to? How's
the weather where you are?
I agree with what you said about Clinton.  The economy is up and job are very
plentiful.  If he did what they say, I do not have the right to judge. With
all the presidents, Congressmen, Senators, etc., and all the crap they do and
get away with it. I wonder if the other party just wants to go after the
others president. I hate politics. But I vote every election. I feel it is my
duty. Aren't I grand?
Well, it was very nice here, in the 70's (day) and 50's (night). I could get
out a little more. But, the heat had to move back in. 80's-90's and 70's at
night.
I finally settled the disability problem.  I am so relieved.  It has been a
very long time. My car is up for sale. And since that money is not spoken for,
I going to buy a new computer. One that is faster, more memory and a few more
options. I think of it as my car. I can really go fast, and far with this new
one. Although, there has only been one call for the car. And this voice asked
if I would take payments. I explained No, I wanted to sell outright. But I am
sure someone will want it. I see many Hondas lately that have been made into
low-riders, with the itty-bitty tires. I felt it should be sold just for those
reasons. LOL
I have a funny story to tell you. It really is off-beat and maybe somewhat
gross, but it is true.  I have these 2 cats. One is a red tabby, male named
Fred and the other is his liter mate a black silky haired female named Ethyl.
Well, these 2 cats love Christmas, I mean love Christmas. I had to quit buying
real trees because of the mess they got into. Sap all over their fur, needles
stuck to them and some wrapping paper. About 3 years ago, I had finished
trimming the tree and was cleaning up around it. Cats were in heaven, a scent
of outdoors and they were rolling and hiking up the branches. I looked around
and saw some tinsel on the floor. Moving over to reach it, I pulled. Fred let
out the most Cat-awful meow ever heard.  You see Fred had eaten the tinsel,
and when it was pulled, it was like jump-starting Fred. Poor cat, tinsel is
very had on them. From that year on there has been no tinsel on the tree. In
fact its a fake tree. Fred recovered nicely for he's the cat that weighs
almost 30# so he really didn't suffer too much.
I hope you are well and enjoying these summer days. They always remind me of
the movie "The Long Hot Summer".  You take care and drop me a line. I like to
hear from you.
Gina
47/7 mos.