Dear Janet:
I printed the calendar that you so beautifully put together. I got to the
meeting tonight late, but I was talking to a few people and asked about the
next meeting on the 23rd of July.  That is with Vern Dauphin. I don't know but
Vern didn't sound like he knew about it.  He said no meeting until August. So
I thought I would check with you, seeing as Vern was leaving as I was trying
to talk to him. I then talked to someone else and he confirmed what Vern said.
I am coming to the source because you have the knowledge, I'm sure.
Help
Gina
47/7 mos.