From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of KEn Becker
Sent:   Thursday, July 09, 1998 5:15 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Falling, who's falling besides Dennis Greene?

WHICH, Barb, brings up the question: "Why do ladies like little tables so
much?
I would rather have one big honkin' table, that you can put everything on, OR,
no table at all, and just use the "big shelf" (AKA the FLOOR) for storing
items, so they never fall off!  And what about the FAKE tables that are just
little disks covered with a large rag (some folks call it "fabric") but if you
put anything heavier than a book of matches, it tips over......Now let me tell
you a story about falling! Barb (my wife) and I were invited to a wedding in a
co-worker's  home. I had been coughing a lot and Barb said something about me
trying not to cough during the ceremony, so as not to embarass her in front of
her co-workers. (I) I was so busy trying not to cough, that I fell head first
into a conversation pit, feet flying in the air, knocked over a chair, and
almost did a 7/10 split between two nice ladies standing in my path.  Good
news, was, after that, NO ONE noticed when I coughed!  My only excuse was that
I am clumsy, and was not watching where I was walking. [log in to unmask]