Janet's description of "off" times could be my day down to the last
sinemet, I liken my day to that of Cinderella always watching the clock
for the bewitching hour.
It is easy to say when one appears to have reached this COPING stage but
it does appear the more one can adapt to living with PD (not for PD!)and
instead of fighting it ,comeface to face on equal terms Each morning as
I wrestle with the push off tops and look at the army of blue white and
peach I say YES!YES! this is going to be a  good day, after all it is
not only our lives being controlled but the lives of our families too.
It is very difficult to explain to those that are suffering so much
everyday to try and get into a positive attitude mentally  and realise
there are people much worse than yourself and get back into life with as
much fight for that cure that you can muster,someday it is going to come
and I feel that  one should be in a s good a condition as possible to
take part in this wonderful event that our medical experts predict. So
onward christian soldiers get that UDALL BILL on the   move.......
y the way anyone  going to participate in the "Walk ".
in Central Park, N.Y. for PD in September.
love hope and faith for a cure
Margaret Clark 59/11