Dear George,
    You may have started it off, but Rosemary said she deleted ones
about body odor
& that was one of the ones I had wrote about. It made me mad. So I wrote
back
to her. Then she apologized to me & I excepted it. End of story. About
toughening
my skin. Going through 2 heart attacks & PD with Jim. I've toughened up
a little more
but still can't step on other peoples toes, just because they stepped on
mine. Guess
its the southern hospitality still in me. I just don't like to add fuel
to the flame. I don't
like to argue, or fuss. Hope Jim doesn't see this, he would disagree.,
but you can say
things to a spouse, that you wouldn't say to others. We all have a right
to our own
opinions, even it some disagree.
Betty cg Jim 65/3