List friends,
I was one of only members of the PDlist that were at the AOL chat last
evening.
I was on at the beginning (9pm EST) & for some luck reason those of us who
were on at the end (10pm) were able to continue to chat past closing time.
Thanks, KenBecker, for coming on & greeting me.
Thanks, LuvABear, for the lovely chat we had after the show. Keep up the
spirits. Continue to ask questions & listen to all these wise members of this
list & you will not feel so alone.
The notice of the chat time & date went out to the whole list & I can't
understand why there were so few there.

Bonnie
Daughter of Jim 77/2

ps   janet patterson - Vern said last night that the next caht will be 8/13.
It is only the 2nd Thursday of each month - & that is IF enough people
participate.