-----Original Message-----
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Anderson
Sent:   Friday, July 10, 1998 10:10 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        WHAT! happens if it doesn't work?

Does anyone out there feel that some of us are making too much of an
emotional commitment to the funding of this Udall Law, perhaps?  I mean all
of the anger, anguish, frustration, "I'm Mad as Hell...," etc. directed at
Congress for not funding it, soon no doubt to be followed by jubilation when
it does.  And then what happens to our individual psyches if.....nothing
happens?  Which is a good possibility. When was the last time anyone  found
a "cure" of a neurological disease?  Finding one is also a possibility.  I'm
in favor of our working our asses off to get funding of Udall & I think I've
done my part. I just think we have to be careful of putting to many
emotional  eggs in one basket.  They may find a way to prevent future
victims.  But we may have to live with improved management of our sumptuous.
Any thoughts?