Gina, i am so glad you got the disability thing straightened out, Hope you
sell the car easily. Our weather is hot, but nice, and I was looking ot at the
pool thinking how I would like to be in it, but I am playing Mr. Nurse for my
wife who had foot surgery yesterday, and Jamie, my 19 year old daughter, who
had 4 wisdom teeth pulled today. My foot is acting up from running all over to
buy things for Barbara and Jamie, and now running room to room to get them
whatever thery need, They are finally asleep and I can play on the computer
until I hear "KEN!!!!" or DAD!!!!" again! Itook to vacation days to do this,
what FUN! (NOT!)  I feel bad for both of them, but they will recover, real
fast, I hope! What kind of computer are you going to get? I have been real
happy with my IBM Aptiva, but in two years the 166MHZ seems like yesterday's
news!  Now the 400's are out, and I heard something higher!  I would like to
also have a recordable/eraseable CD-ROM drive, but Santa stopped bringing me
stuff when he found out I am Jewish! (Just kidding, he still brings me
mailboxes full of credit card bills and offers to switch my phone service and
get bigger mortgages, etc, so he knows I am still around!) Glad the cat
recovered from eating the tinsel. We used to get rolls of gold colored tinsel
at work when we sold Mimeograph machines, it was used to remove static charges
from the paper. I miss having it to play with. Now that I know it can be used
for cat food, I really miss it! LOL,  Well, I will try to catch up on email
while I can, TTYL! ken