Larry, I can understand how you feel, and I appreciate that you are concerned
about how tax money is spent. If you look around, you will always see evidence
of mis-spent tax money on every level. I don't think that will ever change,
regardless of who or what party is in power. If we can't make the cure and
treatment of Parkinson's and other diseases a priority use of tax money, what
kind of country are we? I know we also need many other things, but I would
rather see the money spent this way.  I am not a PWP, but I could be someday,
and so could my kids.. no one is immune.
If someone who works for ANY government agency could show us a printout of how
money is spent on any level, I am sure most of us would be shocked! Remember
when the Pres got a haircut while on Airforce One and everyone was screaming
about how much it cost us in taxes? I would bet a week's paycheck, that it was
a bargain compared to so many things that don't get exposed!   I did not mean
to stray into politics, but I think it is relevant. BTW, Bruce A., you may be
right about the efforts on Udall, but right now it seems like the right place
to direct efforts, even in the event it does not provide the results we
seek.........Only time will tell. [log in to unmask]