Falling to me is that your're suddenly on the floor.  I have the problem of
bumping
into things.  I sure am tired of being black and blue.    I did have a fairly
serious
fall about six weeks ago.  I tripped over my dog's gate and broke my fall with
my right hand.  I was very lucky I only severly sprained my writing hand, and
it is still hurting today.  My problem is that I need to slow down and keep an
eye on obstacles.  Do many of you move too quickly? Edie 63/20.