After sending this mornings update on Kansas City's Walt Bodine show, Tues.
7/14, 10 a.m.-11 a.m., an asst. from the show called in response to a message
I had left on voice-mail Thursday.

He re-iterated that the show was to be on PD & MS but when I inquired as to
who were to be the guests, he only had info on the MS MD.  When I pressed him
as to the PD rep, he 1st said that a PWP was going to call in, -?! - & then
amended it to say the local bioethics ctr was providing the PD rep.  I
checked, they are not. (They are slated for the following Tues., 21st, on the
topic of decision-making in health care.)  I hope his boss, the producer, is
better informed.  I am also wondering if the 60-minutes show on pig fetal cell
transplant might have prompted this show, because awhile back when I was
having discussions with the producer about a show on PD, she was attracted to
controversial areas of research.

I will try to find out more Monday.

Best regards,

Barbara Blake-Krebs 57, 1984