> Ya forgot the THIRD reason PArkies fall... This happens
> when a piece of furniture which has been sitting in the
> same place in your living room moves itself in front of
> ya just at the moment you walk by.

Barbara Mallut, you hit it right on the nail, and you took the words
right out of my Barbara's mouth, which of course is not hygienic.
Similarly, a dresser will do the same, and inadvertently open one draw
for emphasis.
We'll be moving to Greenspring, a retirement community 15 min. from
here, but Barbara maintains that we should replace the hostile furniture
with more docile ones. But, I do not believe that she is aware of the
fact that ALL furniture are hostile to PWP!!!
Love to youse,

Michel margosis