Barbara

You wrote:
>As the wife of someone who falls alot, I think you need to remember another
>major cause of falling in PWPs ..............................  doctors
>discovered that  Ken's blood pressure falls to an unmeasurable level  when
he

You are of course quite right about postural hypotension being the cause of
many falls by PWP. The sudden lowering of the BP occurs as the PWP stands
up. They may experience light headedness and /or a sense of "loss of vision"
(tunnel vision and/or everything going dark) and possibly a lot more that I
am unfamiliar with.  It would be interesting to hear of other signs to watch
for from those with a history of or knowledge of postural hypotension.

Anyone experiencing these symptoms should discuss them with their
neurologist as soon as possible.

Dennis