Carole Cassidy,
I was most interested in what Dr. Langston had to say about inflamation from
injury  or disease as a possible causative factor when he spoke to
participants in the PAN Forum. My husband sustained a real hit in the head as
a young naval aviator and later suffered a terrible rupture of several discs
in his back for which he had a laminectomy too many years later and after much
suffering.  After picking up that filing cabinet, inflamation was a close
companion.  Either incident or the problem of chronic inflamation could have
been a factor.
Barb Brock