Edie...

Not only do I move rapidly, but my mother does and the youngest of my two
daughters do, too.

I've forced myself to slow down by continually reminding myself as I start to
walk or move about that I'll still get to where I'm going if I move a bit
slower. Eventually, after a coupla really terrible falls, and countless bumps,
I AM finally more in control the speed at which I move.   I still tend to bump
into furniture, counter tops and doorknobs, tho not quite as frequently as in
the past.

My daughter is such an outstanding athlete that she never trips or bumps into
nuttin' and mom has ALWAYS been the quintessential KLUTZ!   She can trip over
a pencil that's 25 feet away!  AND end up with a huge black and blue mark!

I wonder if there's such a thing as "congenital klutziness?" <grin>

Barb Mallut