hi all:

jeanine sent me this message and i am copying it to you all
i assume she is not a list member, so if you post a reply
please send a copy to jeanine directly as well
[if you can - otherwise i will]

janet

>Subj:   Parkinson Disease
> Date: 98-07-12 02:23:15 EDT
> From: [log in to unmask] (jeannine)
> To:   [log in to unmask]
>
>hi,  I have been trying to talk to another parkinson patient for some time!
>
> I keep trying to chat on  PWP chat but noone ever seems to be there.
>
> I have had PD for 22 years, i  am now 54 years old  and have taken
> every known medicine  for PD.  I have some questions  i would like to ask
> you or any other patient with  it is related to the drug Tasmar.  If
> interested please contact me or pass this onto another.     Thanks,
>                                                 Jeannine C. Wallace

hi jeanine!

have you joined the parkinson mailing list on-line?

i will assume not, so get yourself ready -
i am copying your message to the 'pd list'  -
an on-line 'cyber-family' of 1600 parkies worldwide
and fully expect that you'll have lots and lots of replies in a flash!

if you want to join the mailing list
let me know and i'll send instructions

in the meantime, if you have web access
go to my web-page at:
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
and hop on the 'people with parkinson's web ring'!

in re tasmar
i haven't tried it yet, but several of our list-members have
with mixed results
there is a wealth of information about tasmar
in our list-archives, which i will look into for you

i am 51, and have had pd for less than half the time you have
i salute you and welcome you to the best of the internet!
the past three years with this cyber-family
have been the brightest of my life

janet

a new voice - http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
janet paterson - 51/10 - endocarb/selegiline/fluoxetine
almonte/ontario/canada - [log in to unmask]