One of the first things I noticed about Jim years before he was
diagnosed with PD, was
his facial expressions. I would ask him are you mad? He would answer no.
Why did
you ask? He never smiled. We would be at the Kingdom Hall. Someone would
say
something funny, everybody else would be laughing or smiling, there sat
Jim with a frown
on his face. I would poke him & say smile, you look like your mad. Kept
after him,
Why don't you smile anymore, he got tired of me asking & said maybe I
don't have
anything to smile about. Finally was diagnosed with PD & we saw that one
of the
symptoms was a mask face. Glad to know that I didn't have a "Mr Grouch"
but a PWP
Now when his expression is real bad, only thing I have to say is "Try to
smile" & it works.
Betty cg Jim 65/3