Here's how to track down the PSA tapes --

Arthur Hirsch was the person I started asking. He led me to
Anne, at [log in to unmask] Send her an email and I'm sure
she will be more than happy to work out the details or lead
you to those that can.

Here's a little of what Arthur told me:
"The television spot that you mention was produced right
there in Houston by the two major PD support groups that
exist there (hence "coalition").  It was produced as a
result of a gala held in Houston featuring Ali, it was shown
at the recent PAN Forum, and (I understand) it is available
to every Parkinson's support group who will pay for the
agency who created it (McCann Erickson) to adapt it to their
local area.  This means a change in the wording that appears
on the screen and a change in the "voiceover."

We plan to have such a tape created in Dallas soon.  It will
also include
the second PSA that was made at the same time, a blues
singer who can no
longer play his instrument ("I used to play the bluest
blues") because of
Parkinson's.

Anne

--