Dear Betty,

The following is part of a "shell letter" I wrote for someone to send on our
behalf:

"His wife had wondered for several years before if he were angry with her
because his face was so stony.  When she would ask, he would assure her
that he wasn't and sometimes seemed a bit miffed that she would bother to ask
such a thing."

There was an intensity in that face which most people would interpret as
anger. It is all such a pity as I think it often interferes with relationships
prior to the diagnosis of Parkinson's.  Having the knowledge that it is a
symptom of Parkinson's and not anger has been most reassuring. It is one of
the silver linings in this dark cloud.

Sincerely,
Barb Brock 53 cg Art 56/ 1.5 years