On July 11 Marty Rose wrote;

>From:    Marty Rose <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Liquid sinemet
>
>My neuro wants to pot  me on liquid sinemet.  Is anyone out there on It?
>How do you carry it around with you du ring the days when you are out?  Has
>it helped in regulating your response to medication?
>
>Marty Rose

----------------------------
I have been taking my Sinemet (generic) in liquid form for about the last six months.
I disolve 4 25/100 tabs, along with 3.75mg of Mirapex, 1.0 mg Permax and 500mg of
vitamin C in 8 oz of cold water and drink 1 oz of this solution every 2 hours. I use an
8 oz medicine bottle that my pharmacist sells me for 25 cents. These bottles have
1 oz markings on them. When I'm home I keeep the bottle in the refrigerator and when
I go out I carry it and a couple of straws in a "fanny pack" which fastens around my waist.
You have to be sure to shake the solution thoroughly before taking as some of the meds
tend to settle out I also take Tasmar 3 times a day which I don't put in the solution.

I am convinced it gives me a smoother response to the medication and it saves me the hassle
of keeping track of all  those pills.

Ben McKeen     64/11