George;
Sometimes some of us just do things on the spur of the moment and
then receive our due chastisement when we're found being less than
kind.  Please accept my sincere apologies.  I do know better!

you wrote:
PEOPLE,
It was just the other day when I was sharing with Betty[ Jim
Cartwright] the thought that one has to have some tough skin to
survive in our world and on the List. Well today I have thin skin and
SNIP
Does anyone remember the chap who wrote "This List" It a
short,really neat and simple understanding of THIS list. I wonder
where he is today. Certainly not on THIS list         george

I stand with my head bowed George....sorry.