Dear List Members

My original posting on the Psychological Aspects of Face/Mask, was
inadvertently sent under the subject of PSA's.  Now when people are sending
messages about it, some are coming under the subject line of PSA, and some
under "In your face"...it will all become too scattered and archiving will be
a problem.  May I suggest that from now on, people respond with subject line =
Face/Mask.

BTW, I will incorporate many of the postings I have received in my revised
piece; they have been very helpful and will "ground" my report in actual
experiences.

Tim

Tim Hodgens, Ph.D.
Psychologist