DATE: SUN, 12 Jul 1998
From:  [log in to unmask]

I have had PD for about 8 yrs.  One of my worse fears has always been falling
down
and breaking an arm, leg, or whatever might been weak!   My first "fall"
happen as
I was attending a meeting at Kings Island, Cincinnati.   We were on are way to
have lunch when, oops.. I misjudged a step and down I came!  Results - one
broken left hip - they had to replace the socket.  That was in Jun-95.  In
Aug, 1
month later, I decided to have "Stroke"!   During rehab, I had a problem with
my
colon.- needed 3 pints of blood.  Now, it was just after Turkey day when
oops..
I tripped and  fell -there went the right hip.  This time, it took 3 pins and
1 screw.  Now all of this between Jun-Dec of 95.  This was not one of my best
years.  Since then,I have fallen several times.   My worse fear has always
"falling".  But life must go on!  You can bet, I'll be careful. Geo.