Cathy,
Sleep?  What is that?  Oh, yes I get a few hours each day.  Until I
started Requip it was usually only 1 hour at a time but now I can get
up to 3 maybe 4 hours without waking or needing to get up.
My family are always telling me to take a nap because I am always so
tired.  But if I lie down, I have trouble breathing, and besides I am
tired, not sleepy.
If  you ask, there should be some sleeping pills which she could take
with her pd meds.  I try to avoid them for personal reasons.
I wish sweet dreams for you and your mother.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling