We are trying to locate Bob Mott.   Over the past 18 months we had become
acquainted with him online and we had enjoyed visiting with him from time to
time.  He had been diagnosed with PD and was seeing a doctor in Delaware.
However, due to my husbands various health problems, PD and back, we were away
from our computer for extended periods of time.  We did however try to stay in
touch and were concerned because he seemed somewhat depressed.  We usually
communicated via IM's .  However a message was sent a couple weeks ago and AOL
advised that there was no one by that name subscribing.

From what we know of him he had been in the Navy in submarines and was
currently employed by Electric Boat in Groton, CT.   Does anyone out there
know him?  If so, how is he doing?  We would like to know that he is all right
or if he is having problems find someone in the area he could reach out to.

Thanks so much for any assistance you can provide.