List Members:
I can well understand Hilary's post in response to Wendy's:  Hilary was
extremely agitated with Wendy's proposal and theory...and maybe
justifiably so.  What Wendy perceives as "reality" is just that...her
personal perception.  Hilary makes some good points, but they would have
been more effective had she tendered her comments with a little sympathy.
Hilary is obviously very distraught and desperate.    Understanding
quantum physics, Einstein's theory, etc., is one thing; but understanding
human nature is quite another thing.  The former takes lots of
book-learning; the second takes patience,  love, and understanding and is
the greatest goal anyone could possibly strive for.  The latter is what is
needed in this here.  This is suppose to be a support group, not a flaming
group. Anger and frustration never solve anything.
I am not at all against prayer.  Prayer is, for me,  the answer to all
problems, but they are not always answered the way we want them to be.
Those who wish to join Wendy can contact her personally.  No problem in
that, is there?

Linda