Tonight on Channel 8 in Fairax Virginia on HealthLine, Peter Morabito, a
PWP and retired dentist was interviewed on television!

I know Peter, he's the Chairman of the Capital Chapter of the NPF.

If I understood correctly he said his dyskinesias were so bad
he was considering surgery when he entered a study which was
giving Amantadine and adding it to Sinemet. Peter said his
symptoms decreased 50%, the Amantadine 'smoothed things out',
and his dyskinesias were greatly reduced. I'll ask Peter if
he would clarify anything I may have misheard and share his
story on the list.

It was GREAT seeing him up there on TV!
Way to go Peter,
Gail Vass