Nancy,

Thanks for the message!  It's nice to hear of someone in a similar
situation. It can be so frustrating.
I think this list will be a tremendous resource for me and I plan on sending
her much of the information.
If your mom decides to try a support group or physical therapy - let me know
what she thinks.  They both seem like such positive things! Oh well - one
can only do so much!

Take care,

Tina