Dear Murray,
    Apology accepted with a thank you. No need for a second, noted below.It's a bit of overkill.....

>I stand with my head bowed George....sorry.

    Besides I can't see you with your head bowed.....which is exactly the point...People with blepharospasms can't see.If my eyes were closed yesterday I would have missed seeing:
    Not 50 feet from a friend's home a mother deer and here two youngens. When I approached them they bolted, with one of the youngens taking off down the paved road,the other two safely into the woods. When "mom" saw what was happening I could see her take off after the not so smart one that stayed on the road. What a sight for a city boy like me!!
    I would not have seen Joan Snyders beautiful piece almost lost among yesterdays posting.She talks about expressing herself more with her eyes. Did you see the piece?
    I would not have seen your great piece directed to Mr X.I learned more about you then I've seen/known previously GOOD STUFF!
    I would not have seen what a stunning day it was here in Acton Massachusetts.
    Talk about overkill.....You get my point? When I found out,quite unexpectedly, that Tasmar may reduce or eliminate my blepharospasms
I was delighted.Imagine me being able to read a book again after an absence of two years...........enough. Thanks and I want you to know that I still pass out your "This List" at my speaking engagements and it will stay in the final packet of information that will be given to those newly diagnosed with PD in the Concord/Acton/Maynard area of Massachusetts [NO matter what you say!]
  my best
    george