The Parkinson Coalition of Harris County is proud to be the organization
responsible for the PSA’s that have been under discussion on this list.
We are gratified to see the enthusiastic response that this local effort
has had from the Parkinsonian community. It is the intent of the
Parkinson Coalition to make the tapes available for use wherever they
will be of benefit. We are in the process of establishing the procedures
for an orderly distribution of the tapes. This should be accomplished by
the beginning of next week..

For those who have an interest in using the PSA’s, you can contact Ann
Martin at:
Phone: 713-874-1010
Email:  [log in to unmask]

The Parkinson Coalition of Harris County is the joint effort of two
local (Houston, Texas) independent Parkinson’s organizations, The
Parkinson Foundation of Harris County (PFHC) and The Houston Area
Parkinson Society (HAPS). Combined, the two organizations provide
services to over 2,500 members. We are proud to be an example of what
can happen when two organizations with similar goals work together for
the benefit of the community.

If anyone would like to personally contact us regarding PFHC, HAPS or
The Parkinson Coalition, we can be reached as follows

                   PFHC:  Joe A. Brown - email address
                   HAPS:  Bob Martone -  email address

Joe A. Brown
Bob Martone