Thank you all for your overwhelming response to my request for quotes for the
informed article (Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences). Thank you
for sharing your thoughts and feelings, so freely.

Unfortunately, not every quote can be included in the article, but I will be
developing a summary of the quotes (anonymously) for our faxback service for
physicians.

The issue will be coming out in September and will be posted on the ICES website
at http://www.ices.on.ca.

I have received a number of requests to post the quotes to the listserv. I will be
doing that in the next few weeks - they will be anonymous. If you would prefer not
to have your quote posted, please let me know.

Thanks, Diane