I am happy to report that the producer of the Walt Bodine show just called to
say that the PD expert on tomorrow's show will be none other than Dr. Rajesh
Pahwa, one of the team with Dr. William Koller's at the University of Kansas
Medical Center's PD Center for Excellence.  He has also overseen my care in
recent years and I was involved in a Remacimide phase I trial recently he was
conducting.  He has written a number of articles for journals as well as our
PD newsletter.

Remember, you who are in the KCUR 89.3 FM listening area--the Greater Kansas
City Metropolitan area and beyond--please be prepared to call in.  They often
DON'T give the call-in number because their usual audience knows it.  They
generally start taking calls around 10:30, and the producers will put you in a
queue.  You can probably hear the broadcast once you're connected over the
phone, and it is necessary to then turn your radio off to avoid interference.
I'm not certain how much in advance of 10:30 they will put you in the   q ueue
nor how many lines they have.

The call-in telephone number is  *********816-235-2888*********.  The show
airs on 89.3 FM  KCUR tomorrow, Tuesday, July 14, from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.

They will also have guests on discussing MS & Epilepsy.

Best regards,

Barbara Blake-Krebs  57, 1984
Merriam  KS