My grandson told me this one today.

Five people; Michael Jordan, a movie star, a man who thinks he knows
it all, a hippie, and a priest were all flying together one day.  The
plane developed engine problems and was going down fast, but there
were only 4 parachutes.   Michael Jordan took the first parachute
because he is loved by so many  people.  The movie star took the
second because he was loved by so many people.  The know-it-all said
he had to have the next parachute because he knows everything and is
so needed.  The priest turned to the hippie and said my days are
over, you take the last parachute.  The hippie said not so fast.  Mr.
Know-it-all just jumped with my backpack.

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling