Lanier-- good luck with the movement disorder guys-- that sounds like a
very good idea---as I'm sure you know, PD is not the only reason to have
tremor. Let us know how you make out there, and stay connected.(And thanks
for the kind words!)

>Hi Camilla,
>Sorry about not giving my age etc on my post's. I guess I am not sure
>that I want to think that much about being a 62/2. Acually I am not sure
>that I have PD, although I have had a tremor for 2 1/2 years now, and a
>local neurologist says I have PD. But that is my only symptom. But one
>week from today I am going to Emory in Atlanta to see a Movement
>Disorder doctor. So next week I may have a better idea.

SNIPPED

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page