Hello everyone, I'm new to the list so I thought I would take the time to
introduce myself.  My name is Jeannine Wallace, i am 54 years old,
married and have 4 children.  I live in Louisiana. I was diagnosed withPD
22 years ago  but I had had 6  other terrible labels assigned me  for about

10 years .  I am an ex high school teacher and part owner of a Cajun
seasoning company that my father founded.  I also have a brother with PD.He
has had it 26years. He is now 65. WE are the only link. There is no PD on
either of my parents sides. Weird huh!  Anyway I have taken just about
everything made over the years.However by far  Sinemet CR and Mirapex is
the best combination for me.  I tried Tasmar but the shut down was too
harsh as well as other side effects.
I am very active , mostly in the morning I move full speed slow down about
1:oopm
I still drive, but not out of town,I do all of my own yard work (1 acre).I
like to paint china and watercolors. I still have a teenager (14) at home .
So I still have stress!!
Here's the bottom line ----  Its all in the attitude and develop a good
sense of humor, and above all Thank God  for the good things.    Jeannine
your