Gordon,

As far as I know the Medford/Ashland group isn't active any longer.There is
a group in Roseburg that meets on last Monday of the month at 10:00 Douglas
Community Hospital.  Contact Marcia Dyson (541) 673-4835 home or (541)
440-1000 X4702 work.

Or we welcome you to our group in Klamath Falls.  We meet on the third
Tuesday of every even numbered month at 2:30. Our next meeting will be
August 18th. The speaker will talk about the new drug Mirapex at the new
Community Health Education Center 2200 Eldorado Blvd.

jjjane
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm