From: jim and emily jackson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: blotchy discoloration
Date: Monday, July 06, 1998 10:05 PM

>> Still do have the red and blotchy discoloration on both legs from about
>> 6inches above ankles and down.  Any comments on how to rid these?

I have blotchy discolorations all over my arms.  Don't know why, would like
to know.  I take Mirapex, eldepryl, cardiziem, isosorbide (nitro), mevacor,
and various inhalers.

Also, regarding recent comment from someone about scalp flaking, I have
personally found some relief by using Selsun Blue shampoo.

Jim Jackson