 Hi Christine,
 My name is Werner Staubitzer and, while I am no longer a German, I did come
 to Canada from Germany many, many years ago. I am a Parkinsonian and, if you
 like we could correspond. If you wish you may also write to me at my private
 e-mail address. I am 65 years old and have had Parkinsons for a long time.
 Please let me know if I can be of help and if you wish, we can also write
 each other in german. MFG, Werner

>Hi,
>
>my name is Christine Elssner, and I am interested in this list because my
>dad has been diagnosed with PD some years ago. As I am from Germany I
>would like to know wether there are other germans on this list, and maybe
>there is also a german mailinglist about PD?
>
>Greetings,
>        Christine

Werner Staubitzer