Jerry Finch wrote:

> .
>
> Bernard Shaw, a fellow PWPer, sent me some of his poetry a
> few days ago, asked me if I would like to use some of it on
> the Dumpster site. This morning I put 20 of them up (he sent
> me a hundred.) Take a look, see what you think.
> http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/mag.htm
>
> I don't think he's a member of this list. Email him and let
> him know if you enjoy his work.
>         "bernard shaw" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> /

  Is this the Bernard Shaw of TV fame? I'm not really up on this sort o
f thing, but I seem to remember a television personality of that  name
who has appeared on the  same show as Morton Kondracki.  I also heard a
rumour recently that some wellknown TV newscaster had PD but wasn't
letting it be known yet. Would this be he?
Hilary Blue