Thanks Ken:
I think you are aware that you do make me laugh. I need to laugh (always have
laughed) because I believe I can make this situation better or worse. I find
if I stand around and say "I have a cold". Then low and behold I do have a
cold. I'm not saying that I gave myself PD but I certainly did nothing to help
myself. No excerise, drinking, druging, lack of sleep, wrong diet, yoyo diets,
etc., I treated myself badly. So, I now want to be a little better to me.
Maybe  it will help with the off and on's. Or the aches and pains I have. But
the laughter is the best. If I can laugh at me then I've got it made.
Oh, figured it out. You know those little scooters (Rascal) they have. I'm
gonna drop a 427 in it. Put my MM man back on my mirror with my crystal, the
teddy bear in the back Who when you press on the brakes he waves he arms
(which are lit in red) up and down at a nervous pace. I have a bumper sticker
I want to put back "Jesus is Coming  -  Look Busy"  There are a few more. Can
you see that in DC - Whip antenna and all. Oh, the saddest thing I saw in
Washington, DC, where across from the goverment building, the Smithstonian,
the Monuments - where the Homeless. It is scary if the goverment can't help
them, are they just BSing us?  I hope not.
Bye Guy Keep smilin' and we'll all wonder what you're up to.
Gina
47/7mos