Dear Nina,
Thank you for posting, even though this is sad news.  Stan contributed a wonderful
sense of humor and positive personality to the listserv. I am sorry indeed that he is
gone, he was a very special person, as you say. I appreciate your message, please let
others know that he will be missed by the Parkinson's list.
Sincerely,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD