Attention, listfriends:

Greg Leeman has said some VERY important things.  I really try NOT to ask
Greg for help. Yesterday I had to call 9-1-1.  I guess I get to push for
Udall again tomorrow if I have the energy.  This week the $6.25/hour
Medicaid caregiver roulette game leaves me uncovered on Tues, Tues eve,
Tues night, Wed eve, Wed night........

Thank you, Greg for putting your worries aside and staying at my house
last night-you've earned your place in my Angels book.  Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     72    deg. F